32yrs 3 C-sections, Diastasis Recti, Umbilical Hernia - New Jersey

I am one week post op and feeling soooo much...

I am one week post op and feeling soooo much better! I was too drugged and sleepy to really remember week 1. I had my tubes tied, scar tissue from csections removed, umbilical hernia repair, a diastasis repair (4 in separation-pretty much from breast bone to pubic bone) and breast augmentation no lift. Whew! My back is bothering me more than anything... I guess from being hunched over and bruised from my love handle lipo.
I am walking pretty straight, still have a drain, and have all my steri strips off... everything looks good (a little gruesome but good for what was done haha)

Dr Nagy is amazing!

I thought I posted my previous post in a forum so i want to give Dr Nagy and his staff a better review. (however, he did inform me that my back hurts from the lipo, not from hunching over... No big deal though, so worth it.)
Dr Nagy has repeatedly shown fantastic bedside manner and patience with me through my surgery and healing process. His staff is proffessional, intelligent, and just so nice. I can't believe how good I look and feel just a week and a half post op. (mommy makeover in which he worked with my gyn for other work I needed done) My husband, family, and friends can't stop complementing me! And I feel confident and comfortable with my body (and in my clothes... No more baggy shirts!). This was the best decision I ever made for myself!
Middletown Plastic Surgeon

Caring, emphatic, amazing bedside manner, phenomenal results