The 5 Extra Lbs - NJ

I've always been someone who was very into working...

I've always been someone who was very into working out but as I got older I started to realized that I couldn't get rid of the extra 5 lbs around my mid section no matter what I tried. I heard about Coolsculpt from a friend and was immediately very interested. Dr. Starker and his staff at The Peer Group were very helpful the entire way through the process. While getting the procedure done I felt like I was at a spa. The facilities at The Peer Group office are top notch. Dr. Starker was very upfront about the tenderness I might feel after. I did feel some but was back at the gym working out the very next day. I got everything done in one day and after about a week the tenderness went away completely. It was very mild and I felt very prepared for it since Dr. Starker had been very informative leading up to my procedure. I can't recommend this procedure, Dr. Starker or The Peer Group enough. Everyone at the office was very friendly and helpful. A few days after I had everything done, Dr. Starker followed up with a phone call to see how I was doing. I think this is a perfect procedure for anyone looking to shed some extra bulges and there is no where I would rather have this done than at The Peer Group by Dr. Starker.
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Starker is the best in his field. He's so knowledgeable about all of the latest technics out there. After such a positive experience I would definitely go back to have other things done in the future.