53 Yr Jersey Pear Belly - New Jersey, NJ

Very fit. I same weight as high school. Always...

Very fit. I same weight as high school. Always have had small gut and love handles no matter diet or exercise. Thought procedure would work. Waiting and worried. Review after review seems to say no results not worth it. If so why is no one screaming to FDA? Hopefully it does work and it will for me. Now I'm getting cramps and numbness is still present. I see no results yet but my pants are lose and I have less bloating in my stomach. How much water did everyone drink?
My clinic said at least 8 16 oz bottles a day. They said this helps flush dead fat cells. I'll check back in few weeks.

Pear belly 53 still numb

So I'm still numb in my tummy and sides. Very similar to incision area. I've had two hernia surgeries and feels like those areas. I'm starting to see so many negative reviews that I think this was a rate of money. Is there anyone who can assure me that birdies work. After pictures make me look swollen. Thoughts.

Pictures

The lighter picture is pre cool
The darker are post. Ideas to reduce swelling?

Waterlogged

Try this app for iPhone
Waterlogged. It's really helpful

Swelling gone numbness fading

Clothes feeling looser. 3 weeks in
I'm really feeling difference. I'm drink 3 liters a water a day. Can't wait for 6 week mark. I find hard to pull as much fat.

Week 5

Tell me dies it look better?
Pants falling down...is it diet, exercise ir coolsculpting? Or all of the above.

Week 6

August 27 now October 8. We'll think I see a difference. You tell me?

Week 7

I lost 4 lbs and 1 inch Seems to have worked for me. Going on 10 20 for round 2. Pictures dr has will confirm.

Photos week 7

Am I crazy do u see change?

Before and after

So I see changes do you?

Round 2 now!

Ousch! Maybe i have less fat. This hurts!

Round 2 24 hrs later photos.

So 8 weeks since round one. saw original pictures and yes thrre was a loss. My clinic told me they are seeing amazing results at 3 and 4 months. Now I'm back to pain! This round hurts more. Here are the pictures. Any questions let me know.

Week 9 round 1 1 week rd 2

Stabbing pain gone. Still swollen
Drunking ponapple juice and water helps. I can't wait to see resuts in early December.

Week 10 round 1 2 weeks round 2

Pants are falling off. Loos same at this point itchy and pain in belly some pain in sides. Pictures later thus week.

Pictures as promised week 10 round 2 week 2

On sugar free and carb free diet as of today should help. Still swollen from round 2.
Here photos as promised.

Week 11 week 3 rd 2

Starting to see amazing results. My belly button has gotten smaller less bloated and numbness is far less. Can wait for 6 weeks checkin! Pictures end of week. This really works!

Week 11 photos td 2 week 3

As promised. What do you think?

Week 13 rd 1 Week 5 rd2

Looking better and better

Think these better

Than mine?
Cherry Hill Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hughes Center Great place. No problem with procedure.