Ready for a Change - New Jersey

My BR is already scheduled for July. It makes me...

My BR is already scheduled for July. It makes me happy because it is real now. I began to prepare myself for this surgery back in January of last year. I have completed the chiropractor's 3 months routine hoping that Cigna would cover the surgery. I was very upset when I found that Cigna denied the coverage because it was not included as a benefit. Oh well, this year I decided to go with BR anyway even if I have to cover all the cost out of my packet. So it is already scheduled and deposit is paid. My breast is 36 H and I am 5'8, 200 pounds, 39 y.o. with 2 kids. I feel big and unattractive with pains and aches all over my shoulders and back. The only bra that is comfortable (more or less) is pretty expensive so I only own two for the whole last year. I am excited and happy to know that all this will change after the surgery. I want to get a full B or a C cup , but this is up to my doctor. Hopefully these few months will go fast, I can not wait until July. :-)

3 days postop, feeling great!

These photos were taken 3 days post op, I felt great, almost no pain.

I am happy happy happy!!!!

I am very happy with what my girls look like, they feel great, they look great. I feel 10 years younger. I can not thank enough my doctor Renee Comizio. Thank you, doctor!