BA with Dr. Said Samara WORST DECISION of my Life - Holmdel, NJ

At 22 I decided it was time to have breast...

At 22 I decided it was time to have breast augmentation. I had been disappointed by my breasts since my early teens. I was a 32b, but even at my young age they were never perky. At the time of my BA I was 5'5 and 108 pounds. (5 years, and 2 unsuccessful pregnancies later I have gained 20lbs) My goal was not to have large breasts, I simply wanted more fullness on top to achieve a perkier look. I truly did not want to be larger than a C cup. At the time I had a budding career as a artists model. I sat for figure drawing classes, posed for paintings and "artistic nude" photographs. I was making $$$ but was still self conscious about my breasts. I went for a consult with Dr. Said Samara at which time I explained exactly what I was looking for. He gave me 3 implant sizes to choose from 300 cc, 400 cc, and 500 cc. I asked if there was anything smaller. I was told that implants DID NOT come in sizes smaller than 300. I know now that this is 100% FALSE. I also asked about "tear drop, gummy bear implants" and was told that these do not exist. Also FALSE. He suggested the 500 cc and said if I went smaller I would be back for bigger implants. In hindsight I should have run out the door and never looked back. But at 22 I was naive and didn't know better.... I chose the 300 cc round silicone. ( I have no idea what profile it was never discussed) The day of my surgery I was extremely nervous. The nurses were rude and condescending. Again, I should have walked out the door. From the beginning I felt that my new breasts looked horrible. I felt like an alien. I knew something was off within the first few weeks. I had what I now know is called a double bubble in both breasts. When I went for my follow up I expressed my concerns and was told it was just swelling and would go away. About a month later I returned for another follow up and when I pointed out the deformity again was told that my breasts looked great and I was crazy. This is not an exageration, I was literally told how great I looked and that I was imagining things. I was offered no explanation and no revision surgery. Dr. Samara completely ignored the problem. The following months were extremely painful emotionally and I was very depressed. I hated my breasts and consequently the rest of my body because I was so unproportional. I felt like an idiot for spending so much money on something I now could not afford to fix. Today I have constant pain in my left breast. It is extremely difficult to find a comfortable position to sleep in. I was told by a revision specialist that my pectoral muscle in the left breast has actually ripped because of an overly aggressive pocket dissection. I was quoted $15k for revision. This surgery ruined my modeling career. I have not been able to work in the industry since my BA. Currently having issues uploading photos, will try again later.

Photos pre BA and almost 5 years post BA

Holmdel Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Samara did a horrible job on my breast augmentation. When confronted with my concerns he offered no solution and insisted that the problem was in my head.