53yo Fight Attendant with Terrible Festoons for Many Years Finally Found Success! Niagara, ON

For many years I have had terrible festoons. It...

For many years I have had terrible festoons. It made me look older and tired. Surgery was not an option due to success rate and cost. I found an incredible doctor in St. Catharines that was able to solve this problem after so many years. The results are INCREDIBLE. I asked what was used: Teosyal in my tear troughs and various Juvéderm products in the rest - voluma and Volift and ultra . Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo created magic on me that has made my festoons no longer an issue in my life. The perfect solution from an incredibly skilled doctor!
Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo

Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo is the best injector in the Niagara-Toronto area. Festoons were an issue for so many years and with her incredible knowledge and perfection for giving me a natural look. I can't believe how she does it? Incredibly kind and caring and extremely professional. I came from Toronto to have this procedure done in St. Catharines at aspireMD as I had seen other flight attendants and friends look so refreshed and heard of their great success with Dr. Jane Burk-Vassallo.