Upper Bleph (Eyelid) Surgery

I am currently researching and trying to find the...

I am currently researching and trying to find the best Doctor out there for an upper eyelid surgery. My upper lids are resting on my eyelashes now and I am starting to have vision issues. Can anyone make any suggestions? I am good with traveling to the US or Canada.
Thanks for any help in advance! I don't want to change my look entirely, just lift my lids.

Booked my appointment!

I have booked now!!!! So I am the worst procrastinator. I have decided and undecided, but the fact is that my upper lids are so heavy that it is causing vision issues now. I am 50 in October 2017 and what better thing to do, but treat myself right? When I am tired or when it's really cold, my upper lids press so heavily on my eyes and they look swollen!
I will be travelling to the clinic from Canada so any suggestions from those who have had the surgery with Dr. Harley would be greatly appreciated!

Booked the hotel... getting close now

Country Inn and Suites! Very excited for the upcoming surgery.
My husband has insisted that he come with me so we are driving from Canada for the 9 hour trip. Couple days in the area for fun first.
I'm hoping for minimal bruising.