Careprost in Canada (Generic Latisse)

I had been using eyelash extensions for 5 months...

I had been using eyelash extensions for 5 months and after finally removing them (permanently), I realized that I had almost no eyelashes of my own to speak of! I was so upset as the reason for eyelash extensions in the first place was my inability to grow decent lashes. As a side effect of hypothyroidism, I have very insignificant lashes and eyebrows. In researching a solutions, I discovered a cheaper solution than Latisse. Careprost has the same ingredients and was about an eighth of the price here in my city. I paid $29.00 CDN on I have been using it for 6 weeks now and am starting to see a thickening of my lashes. Keep in mind I had almost none left! I would recommend this product.
First few days I noticed very red eyes in the morning, but resolved with eyedrops. I have no problem using it. Very easy to quickly line your eyelash line with one pass at night. In the morning I wake and wash my face and done. Ready to go.
Worth the effort and I'll buy again.