35 Y/o Mom of 3 Little Kids... Need to Get Rid of the "Mommy Pouch" - Newtown Square, PA

First let me begin by saying that I am not one to...

First let me begin by saying that I am not one to take the easy way out. After having 3 kids in a 4 1/2 year time frame, my stomach was left with extra fat, or as I call it, the "Mommy pouch", that I could not get rid of despite regular exercise and eating healthy.

I was initially looking at Cool Sculpting, but happened to stumble on Smart Lipo. After researching it more closely, I decided thatSmart Lipo seemed to be more what I was looking for. I began researching Drs in my area and their reviews. I chose Physician Trandformations based on the good reviews and location. I met Dr. Bryant for a free initial consultation and was very impressed with both him and his staff (Dalia and Tina are equally as amazing)! He explained everything in detail, from preparation, day of procedure to recovery and result expectations. He even ended our consultation saying he recommends everyone get a 2nd opinion, so that you are confident in your decision. I felt so confident in him that I booked my procedure the next day. I decided on upper and lower abd, bra line and axillary (armpit area). To secure my day, I made a 20% deposit. They also offer Care Credit with different financing options if needed.

The morning of my procedure, I was surprisingly not nervous at all. You are taken in the back and prepped, at which time you take Ativan to relax you. From start to finish everything took a little over 2 hours. It was virtually pain free, we talked and joked during it, I even think I fell asleep at one point. After, they wrap you up in foam pads and gauze (promotes drainage and keeps leaking maintained), then put you in tight shapewear. The first night was not as unbearable as I have read about. I had some disconfort, but nothing more than a vigorous workout. I returned the next morning for a checkup and dressing change and was amazed at the results already.

I am now about 6 weeks post op and could not be more happy with my results. It is normal to go through various stages of swelling and bumpy areas. Although weight loss was not my goal, (I was just looking to tone the flabby area) I have lost about 7 lbs and a few inches which was a nice side benefit.

Dr. Bryant and his staff are amazing and I highly recommend him. Please feel free to message me any questions you might have, I am more than happy to answer them.

If you are thinking of having this procedure, I highly recommend you contact Dr. Earl Bryant at Physician Transformations... You will NOT be dissappointed!
Philadelphia Emergency Medicine Physician

Dr. Bryant and his staff are amazing! Top notch with excellent bedside manners. I highly recommend!!