Consultation Day - Newtown Square, PA

So today was my consult day. I actually had a...

So today was my consult day. I actually had a pretty rough day thinking about it as I was invovled in an accident en route to one of my appointments. But i trucked on.. because a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. So i intially met with a city ave doc a month ago, the appointment wasn't a good one so didn't post about it. I felt incredibly rushed and office wasn't professional as i would have liked.. so I setup a few consults with other docs.

My first consult was in the morning with Dr.Subbio. So ya'll his office is gorgeous! His desk girl Brittany i think.. friendly and pleasant offered a great coffee selection and biscotti yum! His assistant Ruth, gorgeous and helpful didn't say much but her presence was kind and assuring. Dr.Subbio- much cuter than his real self pic and super tall. But his professionalism. Top Notch! He made me feel comfortable he gave great advice and encouragement and what i think i liked best about my visit is that he didn't bullshit me about my weight. He makes you feel like your happiness and the outcome of your surgery is priority. I also found it extremely convenient that he has ties to all the main line hospitals especially the one closest to my home. Also his billing lady _ i forgot her name_ nice no pressure provided quote and understood i had a timeline in mind and wasn't any rush. pros- all that I listed above and real self has lots of positive reviews. His cons - no pictures. Thats it really. I liked his office i liked his staff i wish his website provided pictures of his work though or at these the books in the office had some.. only showed nose jobs and botox stuff.

Second consult was dr. Botteger. I really anticipated this one as he came highly recommended by good friend. So verrrry nice office. Its incredibly discreet I had a bit of a time finding it because its in a medical center and i was expecting a specific office. Dr. Botteger was extremely nice and very knowledgeable. His staff was super sweet Mary Jo was very nice as i said i was in a accident on my way there and she was very kind giving me a minute to collect myself before the appointment. Dr. Botteger provided me with an indept explanation as to why i should lose more weight before my surgery, provided great tips for aftercare and prep at home.

All in all out of the surgeons I have consulted with thus far i'd say if i had to choose today it would be Dr. Subbio his office wow'd me. His consult was enlightening and encouraging and i think it says something about a doctors character when they are not yes men that will submit to any patient request. He explained why he felt additional weight loss would yeild better results without being insulting.

I am planning my surgery for spring 2017. So i feel my goals are definitely attainable and I'm not trying to waste my coins. Pics Coming soon.