44 Year Old Male with Excessive Skin from Weight Loss - Newtown Square, PA

My motivation to remove the extra skin was that I...

My motivation to remove the extra skin was that I was not happybwith all the work I put in at the gym. Lost over 130lbs and the extra skin didn't go away. I have thought about this for quite awhile especially since I am a male that is a guys guy and was a little embarrassed about doing something like this. But after time and many hours transforming my body inside the outside wasn't matching up.... I scheduled a consultation with Doctor Subbio who I found to be very informative, very upfront and honest. He answered all my questions and believe me I had a lot!!!
Well I had the procedure and for me I had my abdominal muscles pulled back together and to be honest it felt like I did about 100 situp.. I had very minimal pain but the swelling was there and I still have swelling 6 weeks post op. I also had lipo on my flanks and chest area which really is defining my chest. The flang area has swelling and with the compression corset and massaging I am hoping in the next month the results will be even better. I highly recommend Dr. Subbio for at the very least a consultation. I really do think you will be happy after. One other nice thing about the doctor and his staff...There is no pressure you leave go home and decide what's best for you...!!!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

PLEASE READ MY REVIEW ABOVE Dr. Subbio is a class act and very knowledgeable. He told me he wants me to be happy with the results and would do what needs to be done to accomplish that...