Medical Miracle! - Newtown Square, PA

Six months ago, due to a medical complication I...

Six months ago, due to a medical complication I was left with a huge dent in my hip. I was in horrible discomfort and nothing, including pain pills brought me any relief. I was unable to sleep and I was at the cracking point.

Once I was diagnosed with what was going on I went to numerous plastic surgeons. One was highly recommended and had been referred to me by another plastic surgeon. I was able to get an appointment at this office, but the staff was so obnoxious and I actually had to come back into the office for a second appointment to get pricing. After this second appointment I still had no pricing. The gal at the office said she would call me back. After two weeks, I decided if they weren't going to call me back what if I'd surgery and had an emergency. I knew this wasn't the right office for me.

A friend of mine was a nurse and when I asked around for references she immediately told me that I'd to see Dr. Christian Subbio from Newtown Square, PA. She had worked with him and knew he was an outstanding surgeon.

Dr. Subbio knew I was a very unique case. He studied my case and offered two approaches to my case. The first was a skin flap procedure, which is a very intense procedure with a long recovery. The second option was fat grafting, which involved taking fat from one area of my body and filling in the hip area. Although this was a less stressful procedure, there were absolutely no guarantee the fat would remain in the needed area.

Unfortunately my health insurance refused to cover this fat grafting procedure. After seeing another surgeon that specializes in the flap procedure I decided to go to Dr. Subbio for the fat grafting.

I must add that every member of Dr. Subbio's staff including Megan, Ruth, and Brittney treated me with respect, immediately provided all pricing to me in writing, and from the second I want into his office they made me feel like I was a special patient. All of the other surgeons I saw staff made me feel like I was just a number. Dr. Subbio was professional, curtious, intelligent and very caring. Sadly, many doctors don't have these characteristics.

The thing that was especially outstanding is Dr. Subbio let my husband and me know if either of us had any questions, all we'd to do was call. I was nervous about having surgery, but Dr. Subbio and his staff brought such peace to our minds.

It's been three weeks since my surgery and I feel like a medical miracle!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Christian Subbio is an exceptional plastic surgeon. From the moment I sat down with him I knew he was a highly skilled skilled, intelligent, accomplished surgeon. On a scale of 1-10 he's a 10+++! He was able to explain my surgery and what to expect after my surgery. The day of my procedure he was able to calm me and I went into the operating room knowing I was in fantastic hands. He had answered all my questions before and after my surgery. I'm thrilled I'd chosen Dr. Subbio for my surgery!