Corrective Fat Transfer

I've been living with an uneven posterior for many...

I've been living with an uneven posterior for many years. Wearing jeans or leggings is something I avoided .. Unless I covered that area.
For years now i have thought about corrective measures. I went to two plastic surgeons who said they could perform the fat transfer procedure but I honestly did not feel cofortable to follow thru. Then I met with Dr Subbio. I appreciated the time and attention he gave me. He explained the procedure and described hiw the fat needed to be dispersed in order to look natural. What really spoke to me was his artistic ability to draw what he envisioned for my problem area.
My feeling for plastic surgeons is they should have an eye subs talent toward the artistic talent because after all they are sculpting the human body.
Listening and seeing his ability to create balance and curve gave me the confidence to proceed with the procedure.
I'm now a month and a week out.
Still a little soar but the results so far are beautiful. I am so much happier with my figure. I feel good in my clothes. What a relief to not feel the difference between my right and left
cheek when wearing a variety of pants.

Dr Subbio has impressed me as a talented plastic surgeon. I recommend him highly!!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Subbio is a true professional. He was realistic when answering my questions. I would describe him as friendly and easy to talk to. Very talented in his profession.