Breast Reduction 53yo 38 G -Royersford, PA

Like everyone else i have always had large breasts...

Like everyone else i have always had large breasts. A full C in high school and after children i was up to a 40 H. Even when thinner I can't get lower than a DD. It's difficult carrying all of this around. My surgical date is October 24th, can't wait to shop for bras in a regular store. Recommendations on post surgical bras and how to calculate what size to get?

It's tomorrow ????

Surgery is tomorrow at 8 am. Going in at 6 30...getting nervous but excited. Had my last day at work yesterday. Planning to be out for 6 weeks due to my strenuous job. Wish me luck????

Morning after

Hi everyone ???? Very sore this morning. The throwing up last night wasn't helpful. 1200 grams taken out! Can't believe it still. I'll have to take some pictures when I feel up to it. Take care everyone????

Supplement for inflammation etc

For the past year I've been taking moringa in the seed form and as a cold brewed tea. It's your best friend if you're constipated. I take 2 after breakfast and lunch and 1 after dinner. If you really need to go take 1 on an empty stomach. If you'd like a more gentle urge, take 1 or 2 ..peel them first. They are also great for swelling and inflammation. Any questions, feel free to ask. I love this stuff. ????

2 week post op check up today

Steri strips are off

Thought I'd post a pic without the steristrips on the girls ????

Silicone scar sheets do help

I started using silicone scar sheets a couple weeks ago and to my amazement I am starting to see the scars in the nipple area flatten out. I've been worried if they were going to look weird. They were all bunched up and now they look a lot more rounded.

Righty underneath

My right breast underneath opened up a bit almost 3 weeks ago. Healing slowly but surely
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

My breast reduction was performed by Dr Bottger 5 weeks ago. So far I'm healing well and the scars are healing nicely. I love his staff and he has great bedside manner. Dr. Bottger made me feel very comfortable from the beginning. I highly recommend this surgeon! Dr Bottger is very thorough when doing all of the marking on you. All business but he makes you feel comfortable. I definitely recommend this surgeon !