Breast Reduction 53yo 38 G -Royersford, PA

Like everyone else i have always had large breasts...

Like everyone else i have always had large breasts. A full C in high school and after children i was up to a 40 H. Even when thinner I can't get lower than a DD. It's difficult carrying all of this around. My surgical date is October 24th, can't wait to shop for bras in a regular store. Recommendations on post surgical bras and how to calculate what size to get?

It's tomorrow ????

Surgery is tomorrow at 8 am. Going in at 6 30...getting nervous but excited. Had my last day at work yesterday. Planning to be out for 6 weeks due to my strenuous job. Wish me luck????

Morning after

Hi everyone ???? Very sore this morning. The throwing up last night wasn't helpful. 1200 grams taken out! Can't believe it still. I'll have to take some pictures when I feel up to it. Take care everyone????
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

He is great so far and came highly recommended. Dr Bottger is very thorough when doing all of the marking on you. All business but he makes you feel comfortable. I definitely recommend this surgeon !