44 Year Old - Prior Breast Augmentation - Newtown Square, PA

I originally went through a breast lift with 200...

I originally went through a breast lift with 200 cc implants in January, 2016 with a different doctor who made it sound like that is what I needed and wanted. The "other" doctor convinced me that I needed the implants and I trusted him being that doing breast augmentations was his only procedure. After 9 months of living with a size D chest, I realized that for my 5'1" 110 pound figure, I was too big! That's when I started my research and found Dr. Subbio.
After my initial consultation and speaking to Dr. Subbio, I was determined that he would be the one who would do something for me. Dr. Subbio knew I was not happy with my initial procedure and gave me several recommendations and made me feel like it was "my" decision. He did not try to talk me into anything nor did he try to talk me out of what I was looking to have done which was have my implants removed. He did however recommend to have the implants drained first to review my initial size which ended up being a mid to larger C. At that time I still wanted to be smaller so I decided to have a breast reduction with a lift since my initial lift did not benefit me from having implants. It has now been a month since my procedure which included liposuction of my neck and I could not be happier with my results! I went from a 36D (with my implants), to a 36C (with my implants drained), to a 34C (after my procedure with Dr. Subbio) and I could not be happier! I have dropped 2 full cup sizes from my initial surgery and I do not look back. I love being small and I feel better in my clothes. I found Dr. Subbio on Real Self and I will say that he is someone who listens and wants to help people and not steer them in the wrong direction. Thank you Dr. Subbio for making me love my body again!

44 Year Old - Prior Breast Augmentation

I would also like to comment on the staff at Dr. Subbio's office. Morgan, Brittney and Ruth have been nothing short of amazing. Between their pleasant attitudes to their overwhelming amount of support, they made the process run very smoothly!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon