Best Decision I've Ever Made! - Newtown Square, PA

My decision to get breast augmentation was the...

My decision to get breast augmentation was the best decision I've ever made in my entire life! I've always been skinny and athletic, never really felt like a complete woman. FYI I'm 5'7, 130, and a size 2-4. I'd workout and lose weight, only in my breast. It was so frustrating and annoying that I couldn't reach my fitness goals without looking like a teenage boy. The day I decided to get the surgery, I was so happy. (Although that meant problems in my relationship, I made the decision to put myself first.) I'm only 25 years old but I felt like life was just starting for me, all over again. I could not stop staring in the mirror for weeks after the surgery. Now I feel so confident, I love showing them off to my friends. I hop out of the shower every time thinking I cant believe how truly amazing they look. Now I go to the gym and beast out, and I'm still able to feel sexy and confident. I get looks and compliments all the time, and I'm so proud of the work that I put and the decision that I made. You really cannot put a price on your confidence. If I had to do it over again, I'd only go just little bit bigger haha (I got size 400cc)
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bottger and Mary Jo were amazing!! He did an excellent job, I love showing them off and everyone was so caring and informative and they addressed all of my concerns and fears. I'd recommend him 1000% (and he's super handsome too :)