39 Yrs Old 4'11" 100lbs 300cc Submuscular - Newtown Square, PA

I have been very flat all my life and would like...

I have been very flat all my life and would like to do something for myself now that my kids are a little older and I'm turning 40. So I thought breast augmentation might not be a bad idea. It took me less than a month from the thought of doing it to the surgery date booking. I think a major part of it is when you think you found the right PS and trust that he can do the job, there is no hesitation in going forward.

I actually consult with only 1 PS., who had some promotions on my gym. I researched on him a bit online and on realself and decided to make an appointment for consultation.

During consultation, Dr. Subbio answered all my questions. Most of the answers are inlined with what I have been reading up. He also knows what would look good on my frame and recommended the right size and implant type. I did mention the fact that I want more obvious clevage which he explained to me what can I expect in this regards. I respected his honesty.

I decided to book the surgery a week after the consultation; after talking to a few of his previous patients as I don't see many of his BA patients review online. I am hoping that by writing this review, it would help prospective patients of Dr. Subbio in making decision.

Now that I am close to 3 weeks post op, I can say that I am very happy with the results and look forward to seeing the final results when they drop and fluff. I can also say that it is one of the best decision I have made. Looking better and having more confidence in wearing clothes!

3 weeks post op

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Subbio is very knowledgable and excellent at what he is doing. He answered all my questions and explained it so well that I have the clear picture on what's being done. He even drew a picture for me; explaining one of my concerns! He is very reachable and prompt in responding any concerns/quesitons I have before and after surgery. I would highly recommend him!