20 Years Old, 5 Ft, 97ibs - Newtown Square, PA

So this is something I have always wanted to do...

So this is something I have always wanted to do for myself. Due to financial situations I have to wait a little longer and save more for the procedure. I did have a consultation on July 9, 2015. I was so happy with the Dr and I don't really want to meet with anyone else. His nurse was so kid and they made me feel so comfortable with everything. I am so happy I went in and got a quote he answered all of my questions. I'm younger so I went in thinking they would talk down on me, on the contrary I felt equal and that made my first experience with them perfect. I left smiling and cant wait to have all my friend/ coworkers meet him.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Subbio was very polite and kind. His nurse was just as great. I am so excited for the future relationship I have with his practice. I felt respected and just so excited. I was educated on the pros and cons of breast augmentation, he explained between round and shaped silicone breast augmentation and how each has it pros and cons. He was honest with how I looked and what I would like and his main thing is for my safety and how I would look. I am petite so I don't want something crazy and unnatural which he understood. Like I said I'm overly happy with my experience. His office was clean, organized, and welcoming. I recommend him to everyone I know!