72 Year Old Patient - Newtown, PA

Last month (9/6/16) I had my second procedure with...

Last month (9/6/16) I had my second procedure with Dr. Alan Brackup. I am a 72 year old woman and had my first procedure - a full facelift - with Dr. Brackup when I was in my 50's, just the right time to check the effects of gravity to my face and neck. I was totally thrilled with the outcome. It was still me, just better in every way. I do have to admit that for all of those years I enjoyed putting on my makeup and hearing compliments from friends and acquaintances.

In my 60's I had serious health issues which brought more aging and worry lines to my face. So last month, at age 72, I decided to see Dr. Brackup once again to see if he could help me feel better about myself. He chose a procedure called an S-lift which is a mini face lift to the lower area of the face. I no longer have the jowls and "turkey neck" that to me is a "red flag" for an older woman. He also suggested a laser procedure to take care of the "worry" lines around my mouth and between my brows. Once again I am thrilled with the outcome.

I high recommend this wonderful Doctor and his caring staff. Not only do I feel happy about my outside appearance, but I also feel much happier in the "inside" as well.

To me, not only is Dr. Brackup a fantastic and experienced Plastic Surgeon, but a Master Artist as well.

Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon