24 Years Old, Thin and Athletic Pageant Girl - Norwood, MA

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Russo's staff...

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Russo's staff from the minute I walked in. Mind you, I was very nervous. I never had a real operation before.

He told me his honest opinion of his work right off the bat which is a natural look:exactly what I was going for. I appreciate his honesty, As I've been to another consultation and it felt like the doctor just wanted to tell you what you wanted to hear and take your money.

I told him I didn't want to look too top heavy since I have a small frame but wide hips. He helped me pick out my implants based on my natural measurements, algorithms based on the company's implant, shape that would look best with my body, etc. He was extremely thorough as well as the rest of his staff. Ultimately I decided on moderate high with moderate projection and 390cc silicone implants.
I was so comfortable with this surgeon that I booked my surgery that very day.

I came in a few times before just for some reassurance that the size I picked would look perfect, and they were more than accommodating. I was so happy I didn't feel like a burden and that they actually wanted to keep me at ease.

Surgery day came and I was nervous as hell. But everyone was so calming and so nice. He called my boyfriend that night to make sure I was doing okay. I am in pain but mostly from my back since I was on a leather recliner with not so comfortable pillows (I don't recommend this). I'm now on a bed with a bunch of pillows propped up.

8 days post op

Still swollen, but I think they're looking pretty good. Hopefully there is swelling that does go down because they seem just a little too big but I have a feeling once they drop they will be amazing.

Newton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Russo and staff were amazing the day of my surgery. I was so nervous coming in but I had my full trust in their hands and they did a great job. I'm very thankful for this staff.