Breast Reduction After 2 Pregnancies and Breastfeeding - Newton, MA

Having this reduction was the BEST decision I have...

Having this reduction was the BEST decision I have ever made for myself. I wanted one for years, but it was important to me that I have my children first. Once I did that, I had my reduction and I've never felt better! My surgery was so much easier than I had anticipated and my recovery was a breeze. I was back to normal activities within a week, exercising and running at 4 weeks, and got the OK to do everything at 6 weeks. I went from a 36DDD to a 38B.
Newton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Driscoll is such a professional, compassionate, talented surgeon. He listens to you and also gives feedback which is helpful when having a procedure like a reduction, not knowing how big or small you want to end up. He knows exactly what is perfect for your body type and what will look natural. Pre-op he made me feel comfortable, and my post op appointment he was always helpful with answering my questions. I had zero complications and healed very quickly. My results are fantastic and I am so much happier with how I look.