25 Year Old Male. Finally Getting Butt Implants! - Newton, MA

To start, I have always loved plastic surgery...

To start, I have always loved plastic surgery since I was little watching Dr 90210 & other shows w my Mom. I dreamt of one day becoming a plastic surgeon & when I got to high school realized that wasn't an option based off my grades & lack of enthusiasm for school. I ended up going to art school for graphic design & around that time fell into Body Piercing. 7 years later, I have taken over the South Shore of Boston with my surgical approach to my one of a kind Creative & Aesthetic Body Piercing, making clients feel better about themselves on a daily basis!

I am no stranger to plastic surgery: I've had a full rhinoplasty & a minor rhinoplasty revision surgery (back in 2012). Injectables are a once every one to three month thing for me between Botox & Restylane or Juvederm lip injections (going on 5 years of that). I've also had my cheekbones done a hand full of times with fillers. & For years, I've wanted butt implants! A couple years ago I was supposed to get them done but the surgeon I had a consultation with wanted to put them over the muscle, which based off RealSelf & Internet research seemed like a horrible idea. At that point in time, I was in a relationship where my ex wouldn't "allow" me to get the procedure done anyways so I put it on hold.

Here we are a couple years later & SO ready for it!!
Coming highly reccomended, I set up a consultation with Dr Volpe in Newton, MA. It was supposed to be for April 29th, but as a body piercer the months of April & May are my slower months so I wanted to have the surgery done the last week of April or first week of May so I would be back to work & comfortable for the busy Summer season! The surgical coordinator Marcella was great & got me in over a month sooner with explaining my situation to her!

This morning, I had my consultation with Dr Volpe. Both Dr Volpe & the entire staff were super nice & made me feel really comfortable. I need to quote Dr Volpe in him saying "I'm not going to sugar coat anything," & he sure did not - he laid it all out there for me. He explained the risks (which I already knew) & hid absolutely nothing about the procedure from me. He understood exactly what I wanted for the look of my implants & we decided on a 330-360cc round implant.
After the consultation I, without any hesitation, booked my surgery for April 26th! For something I've wanted so bad for so long & feeling as comfortable as I did in that office, I had to just go for it & I couldn't be any more excited! I'll be receiving my pre & post surgical instructions within the next few days, but based off of your experiences, does anyone have any specific reccomendations for preparing for butt implants? I think I'm going to order Dr Miami's Booty Buddy pillow?

I've been on RealSelf reading experiences & researching for so long & I'm so excited to share my experience with everyone here!!

1 Week After Surgery & I am OBSESSED!!!

I meant to write a review sooner but I have really been focusing on relaxing & healing & being on pain medications I wasn't in the right state of mind to be writing reviews! Lol . . Still on pain meds but a lower dosage. I'm going to summarize everything because I have so much to share on the past week! I have 350cc round solid implants placed intramuscularly. Day of surgery I was fearless I was so excited this was finally happening. I woke up from surgery in the most excruciating pain I have ever felt. I have a high pain tolerance but I really was not expecting the pain to be where it was at. I couldn't walk, I couldn't bend my right arm because of how the IV went in, I really was completely immobile & it was great they had already planned on me staying the first night in the hospital - for my rhinoplasty I went home after, but for butt implants I have NO idea how anyone gets home after - you seriously need help with every move you make getting up is a process & even the next day trying to get into my moms small SUV was a 20 minute process because I couldn't step up! The car ride home was terrifying laying on the back seat as you can probably imagine. Each day everything has gotten better. I am going crazy only being able to lay on my stomach or stand! Laying on my stomach is making this all so much more uncomfortable so I spend a lot of the time just slowly getting up walking around a little bit then getting back on my stomach. The pain is coming down each day, I'm functioning better & better each day. I am soooo sooooo SOOO happy with the results so far it's exactly what I wanted (a slightly unproportional fake looking bubble butt!). Dr Volpe & his staff are absolutely amazing I highly reccomend them & I will be going back to them for more!! I will post more & if you have any questions please message me!! Plastic surgery is a huge part of my life, & if I can help answer any questions on your journey I'd be more than happy to! :)

Lol . . .

So my butt totally looks like the Kimoji Kardashian butt . . . Goal accomplished :: I'm the hot gay Kardashian of Boston! ;)

Life in Plastic, it's Fantastic!

Seriously obsessed with the results. I'm almost 3 weeks out & everything is starting to feel a lot more comfortable. Another week or two before I'll be able to sit but I'm making due just laying on my stomach at home & in between clients at work & using a boppy pillow to drive. I bought the Booty Buddy & I really did not like driving with it. I drive a little BMW convertible & will the seat lowered all the way down the boppy pillow makes me so tall my hair wouldn't fit if I had the top up! Lol . . So I bought a boppy pillow & I highly reccomend that for driving it is way more comfortable. I wore jeans for the first time yesterday (17 days post op) . . I was SO excited to not be wearing sweat pants or scrub pants to work! I am very big on looking my best at all times & have never been out in public in sweat pants & it was killing me being back to work not dressed up, so I went out & bought some scrubs because as a body piercer (approaching what I do as if it were surgery) it was very fitting! I was trying some of my jeans on every couple days & finally yesterday (my birthday!) I was able to look myself again, but with the perfect bubble butt! This week I NEED to go shopping for all new jeans since only 2 of the 30+ pairs I own fit me now & ive accepted the fact that I'm probably going to have to wear women's low rise skinny jeans to fit my skinny legs & fake bum! I love the way the implants feel. They feel very firm & fake (which I personally like.) I've let a lot of my friends poke it & everyone has said it feels fake but they like the way it feels.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Volpe is absolutely amazing. He is very kind & honest. He made me feel very comfortable. I've only made it through the consult but after that one time in the office, I knew this would be the surgeon to do my implants.