Very Happy with Results. Only Two Sessions. - Newton Center, MA

I got this Groupon some time ago, and it was about...

I got this Groupon some time ago, and it was about to expire, so I had to use it.

As I wrote in my title, I really wish I went through the last session. The only reason I decided to stop after my second session is because it was my first time, and I wasn't sure how painful it could be.

How did I prepare?

Once I booked my appointment, I bought fluoride toothpaste in my dentist office. I brushed my teeth twice a day as usual. I took Tylenol before and after procedure, but I don't think it made any difference in terms of pain.

The procedure was smooth and easy. The only thing is that you get super bored with all that equipment in your mouth and that you can't move for solid 15 min times 2 or 3 depending how many sessions you do.

I felt first zinger right after my second session started. I felt one more before it ended, but real zingers came 2 hrs after the procedure. They were intense, but they last only for a second, so you are good to go as soon as you feel the pain.

After 2 hrs and many zingers in my lower teeth, I felt a few more during the day, and at night I didn't feel anything. So, I totally regret for not going through the third session. It will be more painful, but I would have better results.

The day after I continued with Crest whiting strips with no pain whatsoever.

Go for it!

Before and after plus some extra pictures.

Dark lipstick looks so much better!

Oh, I forgot this...

The second thing that I found difficult to achieve was staying away from coffee and tea for 2 days. I drink 3-4 cups of tea each day, and 2 cups of coffee. I had to stay away from it... But I cheated. I had some tea and coffee the next day using straw. It was ok... I guess. :)

Also, no berries or tomato or beet, food that could possibly color your teeth for 48 hrs.
Walid Ben Aissa DMD

Great experience, friendly stuff. Will be back for more treatments!