Rose Hand Tattoo Removal Newport News, Virginia

Hello everyone. I decided to get my tattoo...

Hello everyone.
I decided to get my tattoo removed because I can't join the military until I get it off and this is something that I've always wanted to do. Anyway I had my first session last friday. I'm doing the R20 treatments. I have 4 sessions in one sitting and have to go back every 90 days for the next 4 sessions. So I will keep y'all updated! : )

7 Months After Laser Tattoo removal

Hello everyone,
I'm posting this review now because I needed an update. I originally got my first "set" of laser treatments "R-20 Method" in Mid June. I was supposed to go back the end of September for my second set of treatments, but I ended up canceling that appointment.

As you can see in the photo below and in the previous post that I have a rose on my hand. I was looking for a faster way to get it removed. So when I went to the business I decided that I would go with the R-20 Method. This method is supposed to fade the tattoo much faster than a standard session because you're getting four treatments in one sitting. So after discussing it they "claimed" that after one treatment I should she 50% or more fading, which was not the case. They were friendly and all, but I ended up wasting my money in the end. So I found a different place (with better reviews) and I'm going to give them a try sometime this month. I'll check back in then.

02/04/2015 Update!

So I went to a different laser clinic, which obviously had much better reviews. The tech told me upfront about everything and I'm happy that I have a more understand about how the colors in my tattoo may or may not come off, mainly the green, but the other colors should come off just fine. Hoping for great results in the long run!!!

Before and After

Not really an "update," but more so of a before and after.

So I had four treatments done in June of 2014 and I recently went to get one treatment at at different shop in Feb of 2015. So here are the pictures, I hope that the tattoos will fade to a certain extant, I'm not too sure if they'll come off completely but only time will tell I suppose..

Backstory on my tattoo

Hello everyone,
I've been up here for over a year and I've never really shared why I have this tattoo. I was reading a few stories and decided I thought I'd share mine as well.

I was 17 at the time and I had already had one small tattoo. So I decided that I wanted an "in the moment" tattoo. One of my friends said she knew a guy that did tattoos at his house and they were inexpensive. So I thought "yeah, let's to it!" When I got there I was so happy to get a tattoo. So I decided to get the tattoo on my hand (my mothers name). As soon as he finished it I didn't like it. As soon as it started healing the ink was falling off and I just picked the rest of the tattoo off.

I wanted to get a cover up because I didn't want faded letting on my hand (this was before I knew about laser removal). I scheduled an appointment with a tattoo artist to do a cover up within the following week. The day comes and I went to the shop and I asked him what could we do about it. He then said "I think a rose would look nice on your hand." I looked a little unsure about it but then he told me to trust him. He didn't even ask me what colors I wanted in my tattoo, he just started pulling colors. I literally had no choice whatsoever. He added purple, black, pink, light and dark green, orange, and some teal....I don't know what I was thinking. But I have surely learned my lesson, I just want this tattoo off and hopeful it can be removed completely.

Rose Tatto update

This is my tattoo as of today 8/8/15. There has been a lot of fading since I last posed an updated picture. I will probably make a new thread since I am seeing a different doctor on Monday to start my PicoSure treatments. I'm excited and I'm really hoping for good results.

PicoSure Treatments

I had my PicoSure treatments on Aug 10th.

At the moment

Sorry, but this is what it looks like at the moment. Gross, I know : (

Update 10/08/15

Almost healed completely!

2nd Picosure Treatment

So this is my 2nd Picosure treatment, but my 8th treatment in all. I'm really thinking about giving up. I don't think this tattoo can be fully removed anymore...

Progress pictures 12/15

This really gives me hope that this tattoo will soon be gone..

Dr. Marka