Workout Enthusiast Who Was Ready for my Breasts to Match the Rest of Me - Newport News, VA

I had been contemplating having implants for over...

I had been contemplating having implants for over 10 years. I had lost quite a bit of weight and maintained and wasn't planning on having anymore children...after alot of reviews online, friends, etc. I decided to move forward and it really was the best decision. It's already a stressful decision and I found that going to Dr. Z was my best option after looking at all the reviews.
Newport News Plastic Surgeon

I initially met Dr. Z and instantly felt comfortable with him, he went over all my options and intially I went back and forth because I wasn't prepared to get a lift along with implants. I even came in a few more times before my procedure to talk with the Doctor and staff about sizing and fittings. Everyone was super helpful and friendly and I tried on quite a few sizes until I found something I was comfortable with, I ended up doing the IDEAL implant, it's alittle more expensive but so worth it..no rippling, looks and feels almost real and of course no worries about silicone leak or extra mammograms...I would highly recommend anyone looking at this procedure to contact Dr. Z and at least see what your options might be and if you're getting implants you might as well go with the best and get the IDEAL it's your body and we're worth it!!!!:)