32 Years Old, Mother of 3 Breastfed Babies - Newport News, VA

Finally trying this again! After breastfeeding my...

Finally trying this again! After breastfeeding my first born and waiting until she was old enough to not be picked up constantly I decided to get a breast augmentation. Really I had wanted one since I was a teenager. I did my consult with Dr. Vonu 9 years ago, scheduled my surgery date, had my labs done, paid in full, and arrived on my surgery day. I left that day without my new breasts but with the positive results from a pregnancy test!!! I gave birth to my second beautiful daughter almost 8 years ago to the day. She was followed by a son a few years later and now we're done having babies. With that decision made I know that now is the right time, finally, to do this! I had a consult with Dr. Vonu again on August 8, 2016. I have decided to go with 300cc-400cc silicone implants. Im scheduled for surgery on October 11, 2016. I'm hoping for a natural look and really torn with what size I should get. I'm 5'6" and 132 lbs. and a 34A (barely). I don't want to make the mistake of going too small and regretting it later but just as importantly I don't want to go too big and look fake. Opinions ladies???
Newport News Plastic Surgeon