25 Yrs Old, 5'3, 124lbs..1 Child, 540CC Ideal Implant - Newport News, VA

I am scheduled for my surgery a week from tomorrow...

I am scheduled for my surgery a week from tomorrow and I am beyond excited! I am currently a 34 B-C depending on where I get my bras. I've always wanted bigger breasts and after having my daughter they sort of "deflated" a little. (I only breastfed for a week due to medical complications after having my daughter) After doing a lot of research online my husband and I decided to see a P.S. together. I told my doctor I wanted to be in the DD range and he told me he would recommend between 500-540CC. After trying on a bra with some fillers we decided to go with 540CC. I wanted something that felt natural and was safe. I was interested in the gummy bear ones at first then my doctor mentioned the Ideal Implants and we decided to go with them instead! I will update next week post-surgery with pictures!

Tomorrow is the big day!

Down to the last day before my surgery! I am very excited but now the anxiety is kicking in! Surgery is at 10:30am but have to be at the doctors at 9am. Have to bathe tonight with antibacterial soap and stop eating at midnight! Bought some applesauce, ginger ale and jello for tomorrow. Some women say they couldn't eat much after surgery so just to be on the safe side I grabbed some light snacks!

10 hours post surgery!

Well today went amazing!!! I have little to no pain. My chest just feels like I have something sitting on my chest--no pain, just pressure or like a baby laying on me. I also decided to go up to 580cc which is the max for the implant he ordered for me. I expressed to him I know the #1 things women regret is not going big enough. I told him I'd rather risk being a little "too big" compared to not big enough. My doctor is incredible along with his nurse, Leah.
I feel great, but I get random spurts of sleepiness and take little 30 mins naps every so often. And my naps leave me feeling awesome, no discomfort or pain during!!
I will keep updating my results!

Picture update-operation day!

Day 2 Post Op

So far the pain was a little more uncomfortable today but nothing I couldn't handle. My husband had to help me bathe today and do my hair for me. Still a little dizzy from the meds but I think it's from the Percocet. I'm trying to wean myself off of them now. Tonight I took a half a pill along with one ibuprofen. If the pain becomes worse again I will take whole pill plus ibuprofen. Today it was over 90 degrees in Virginia and when I was outside my breast immediately started hurting. It felt like they were being squeezed so tight, but as soon as I was back in the car/house with AC I was fine. Hopefully I will feel a little better tomorrow!

Day 4 post op

Well today started off rough! I woke up with a huge migraine and nausea. Throughout the day I would rotate between ibuprofen and Percocet and nothing seemed to help. I took a suppository and that finally started helping my nausea. I called my doctor and he said its normal to have a pretty crappy day after feeling amazing yesterday. He said it's usually when all the meds and anesthesia are coming out of my system. At one point my head hurt so bad I couldn't move and couldn't even open my eyes. I finally managed to get up and get some meds and my headache finally subsided. Besides the headache and nausea I have had almost no pain in my breasts!

5 days post op

Feeling pretty good! Had a little nausea today but started to get better with a different medicine than what I've been taking. Also my first whole day without Percocet! Headaches were also less frequent today :) it was my first day back to work and after a rough start to the morning it ended up pretty well. Not too much pain in my breasts, a random stinging pain sometimes occurs but other than that all is well!

2 weeks post op

I am still beyond happy with my size, implant and decision to get the BA done! Still a little sore but nothing I can't handle :) doctors took off the tape last week and clipped the ends of the stitches. My scars are really good too! No redness or anything! Also said I could start doing light, lower body workouts again! And I can swim again! I feel so confident after this surgery and my husband LOVES them--which makes my confidence only go up even more!!!!!

Week 2 post op

I feel great! Starting to be able to lay on my side, still can't sleep on my side though. Starting to get feeling back in my nipples and swelling is going down. I'm still so happy with my results!
Newport News Plastic Surgeon

Dr Z is amazing!!!!! I looked extensively online (maybe a little obsessively) to find the best doctor in my area. Dr Michael Zwicklbauer had the best review and has won numerous awards for his procedures. I called and scheduled an appointment and they got me in within days. We're military and still new to this area so we had no one to watch our child while we went to my first appointment. I called and asked if it would be fine to bring her this one time and they said it wouldn't be a problem! My consultation with Dr Z was about an hour, but he went over every question I had and didn't mind my 4 year old sitting in there with us during the consultation! I felt totally comfortable with him and all his staff at the PSCHR. He truly cares about his patients and is an incredible plastic surgeon! I was so excited after my consult and was ready to do it that day! I would highly recommend Dr Z to all my family and friends--he is awesome!