33 Year Old , Fat Augmentation to Cheeks - Newport Beach, CA

I must say dr Agha is one of the most sweetest...

I must say dr Agha is one of the most sweetest person you wil ever find ! The most important thing about him is his honesty. These days it's hard to find !!!! If he feels he can do a procedure for you he will do it beautifully !!!!!
He's a true artist and a very carying person !!
I wouldn't recommend going to any other Drs except him .. His work is beautiful and everyone there is great !!! Shireen, Danielle , Roma wish you guys the best !! ??

Fat Transfer to Cheeks

Dr Agha is one of the most respectable honest Drs anyone can find ... He does beautiful work and gave me such a pretty face that's very young ... It's not just putting fat in the face , it's technique .. so far for almost a year it's permanent and he knows wage areas you need ... he did a beautiful job ... he's also very good with insicioins !!! Great dr .. anyone should go to him ! I'm so thankful for him and the office :))

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Great listener and knows what do to without even telling him ! A gifted artist !!