31 Yrs Old, 3 Kids, Saggy Belly - Newport Beach, CA

I decided to go through w a tummy tuck because my...

I decided to go through w a tummy tuck because my belly is wrinkley and saggy. So bad that I've never worn a bikini in my 31 yrs of life. After consulting w many doctors, I went to see Dr Taneja. He was very attentive, nice personality, and a gentleman. He evaluated everything from my prune looking tummy to my huge flanks.

2 days ago was my surgery. Needless to say, he delivered w a great attitude and what it looks like from me readjusting my binder, good results. Thank you very much Thank you to you and all your staff for making this experience a positive one.

5.5 weeks post op

1 month has come and gone since surgery and I'm feeling better than ever. It's taken some time to heal but all in all its been a pretty good ride. Dr Taneja has been so attentive during my post op visits w him and he's made the whole recovery process that much better. Still swollen here and there especially at night but I look Fav! I seriously believe Dr. T has magic hands because I look and feel like a complete different person.
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Amazing, warm, attentive, and caring