36 Years Old, 2 Kids, Breast Implant Removal and Replacement - Newport Beach, CA

I had high profile saline breast implants for nine...

I had high profile saline breast implants for nine years, and was somewhat satisfied with them. They didn't look very natural, but I assumed that this was standard due to my frame & build. I scheduled several consultations with different doctors to determine if I should replace my saline implants with silicone. Dr. Doezie recommended silicone implants that were not high profile. I am thrilled with the result. They look very natural and are better than I would have hoped for. The procedure was surprisingly easy to recover from. I am extremely happy with my decision to replace the implants and to listen to Dr. Doezie's recommendations.
I also had painful scar tissue in my belly button from a hernia removal that I wanted information about removing. He removed this in the same surgery and it has healed beautifully. I am much more comfortable and it looks better as well.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I met with several doctors prior to scheduling surgery, and Dr. Doezie was by far the favorite doctor I met with. I felt he really cared about my wishes for the result of the surgery. He was open and honest about the healing process and the reasons why he would recommend various things. His communication skills and bedside manner are the main reason I chose to have him perform surgery, but he is a truly gifted surgeon as well.