Wanted to Get Rid of Acne Scars and Lines on Face. Newport Beach, CA

I'd been wanting to get rid of acne scars, and at...

I'd been wanting to get rid of acne scars, and at 44, suddenly many little lines on my face. So I went to CosmetiCare to get it done through microneedling, the "vampire facial." It wasn't a walk in the park, but it wasn't awful. Most of the work was on my nose, and it was raw for a bit after the procedure, but I recovered fairly quickly. The results were amazing. My skin is tighter with the collagen regeneration, the acne is cleared up, and many of the wrinkle lines are gone. It's an incredible feeling. I'm excited to go back for more procedures.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I wanted to go with a doctor instead of an RN for microneedling, so I consulted with five plastic surgeons before I found Dr. von Maur. They each would try to convince me I needed work done I didn't want, but Dr. von Maur was different. When I brought up other procedures, he'd say "I wouldn't recommend that for you." So I trusted him. Where other doctors had said it'd take 5 or 6 sessions for the microneedling, Dr. von Maur said he could do the treatment in one session, by going deep in some areas, such as my nose. I also think it's great that I didn't have to pay for the consultation, and I didn't feel rushed when I was with him.