Best Hair Transplant - Newport Beach, CA

I was losing my hair for five years and it was...

I was losing my hair for five years and it was effecting my confidence. I finally decided to do some thing about it and started to look into hair transplant. I interviewed three doctors and finally chose Dr Meshkin because of his experience, honesty and great results . We decided on fue hair transplant. The procedure was very easy and the I was sleep the whole time. Dr Meshkin explained everything to me at the end and even called me that night to make sure I was ok. The whole staff was very helpful and professional too. To tell the truth I was nervous and was having anxiety before the surgery. But to my surprise it. was much easier than I thought and they made sure I was comfortable the whole time and answered all my questions. I just went for my year and half follow up and saw my old pictures. I look so much better. It has increased my confidence and I am very happy. I have and will recommend him to all of my friends.
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Experienced, knowledgable, honest, kind, informative and friendly. He was always available to answer my questions right away and called me several times after the surgery to make sure I was ok. Overall he was great.