64 Year Old Needing Facial Rejuvenation - Newport Beach, CA

After months of research and deciding to have a...

After months of research and deciding to have a face and neck lift, I had consultations with nine different surgeons.
Since Dr. Sadati has published his method of SMAS facelift and fat grafting, I had the level of detail I was looking for which no other surgeon was able to provide. When I met him at the first consultation, I noticed his gentle, calm but confident demeanor as he explained how he performed the procedure and answered all my questions. Comparing before and after pictures from different surgeons, I noticed Dr. Sadati's patients had the most improvement in facial rejuvenation but still looked very natural. I decided I would put my trust in Dr. Sadati and I'm so glad I did. He's not only a very competent facial plastic surgeon but genuinely kind and considerate. One of my concerns was that oral sedation would not be deep enough. However, I don't remember much of anything - which is how it's supposed to be.
All the office staff are very professional, friendly, easy to talk with and will answer any question you have. Everyone understands the anxiety that a person goes through before surgery and I was never made uncomfortable voicing my concerns. After surgery, I felt in good hands with all the follow-up care.
I highly recommend Dr. Sadati and his staff
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Professional but very personable. The best!!