Best Experience Ever! - Newport Beach, CA

After saving up enough money to fix my ears, I...

After saving up enough money to fix my ears, I called around to many different surgeons and asked about pricing as well as when I could be scheduled. I, like many others, was trying to find the best deal around as well as something I didn't have to wait forever to get taken care of. After calling Dr. Raymond lee, I was pretty impressed with how nice they were to me over the phone so I scheduled a consultation and a few days later came in to see Dr. Lee. Upon meeting Dr.Lee I got very good vibes from him, he was very nice, respectful, and told me exactly what he would do and how much it would cost. While his pricing was only a tiny bit more then I was quoted by other surgeons, I knew right then that I would want him handling my surgery. I asked how soon he was able to do it and he told me he can have me in and out the very next day if I would like. I was extremely happy about this and we proceeded to make the proper arraignments. The next day I was in and out of surgery in under 2 hours. Dr. Lee made the whole process so easy and I felt extremely comfortable during the whole experience. Dr. Lee also had an assistant that was very friendly and funny, which helped my anxiety because I have never had surgery before. After the surgery, I was given easy instructions on how to care and manage my ears while they were healing. I made a dumb decision as a teenager that has really affected certain aspects of my adult life and if it wasn't for Dr. Lee and his amazing team, I would not have the confidence I need in order to move forward with my career choice. Dr. Lee has basically changed my life. Thank you to everyone at FaceologyMD!!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

As I mentioned above, Dr Raymond Lee was extremely nice, respectful, to the point, and very knowledgeable about my circumstance. This is why I would definitely recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who would require these types of services.