Still Enjoying my Ideal Implants for 7 Years and Counting!

I had my previous saline implants replaced with...

I had my previous saline implants replaced with Ideal Implants 7 years ago and I am thrilled with the fabulous results. I received excellent patient care from Dr. Nichter thru to each staff member. Having worked at a trade show in 2008 where the doctor that developed the Ideal Implant had a booth across from mine, I learned A LOT about them and spoke with the doctor several times. I knew these were the right implants for me because they have the "Ideal" blend of benefits that saline and silicon offer - reduced risk, soft feel, and no slosh! Also, I knew Dr. Nichter was the best surgeon for me, as he is experienced, ethical, knowledgeable, and has a personable bedside manner! All of this is true on year 7 of having the implants as I saw Dr. Nichter for my follow up today, both he and I are still pleased. The office has a luxurious and inviting feel with staff that are helpful, knowledgeable, and attentive.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon