Vanquish on 56 Year Old Male with Gynocamastia - Newport Beach, CA

This was my first treatment and let me tell you it...

This was my first treatment and let me tell you it is very painful in the Chest Area. Doctor's claim Virtually Pain-free Vanquish Treatments is complete BS. I realize that different areas of the body have different amounts of pain receptors, but the Chest is full of them, and it hurts like hell.I would rate it on a scale of 1-10 at least a 6, and this for a full hour. One thing of note that I haven't read anywhere is that the more water you drink to more effective the procedure is. Make sure you drink at least 33.8 ounces (1 Liter) of water before treatment. I have my second appt. on Friday and according to the PA it should be less painful... I somewhat skeptical but if it all works it sure beats getting an invasive procedure?.

Day 2 Vanquish

Still very painful especially on the right ride, it almost feels like a bruised or broken rib. Taking Motrin.

Day 3 Vanquish 2nd Treatment

Very swollen so there is probably not a result to see but let me tell you, the second treatment was just as painful as the first!

Day 4 Vanquish 2nd Treatment

It's only really painful under my Chest, still swollen from all the necrotic? cells that need to be flushed out.

Day 5 Vanquish 2nd Treatment

No change since yesterday.

Day 10 Vanquish 2nd Treatment

Still ver painful and bruised, I have my 4th out of 6 treatment in a couple of hours. Not looking forward to it.

Day 12 Vanquish 4rd Treatment

Still very swollen and painful to the touch. Coincidently I gained 6 pounds? since the first treatment but was assured it's only water weight.

Day 16 Vanquish 4th Treatment - going on 5th in an hour

Let's hope all goes well and it won't be painful.

Day 17 Vanquish 5th Treatment

I'm getting a lot of lumpy nodules that need to be massaged away which is pretty painful.

Day 22 Vanquish after last 6th Treatment

I'm not sure, but I guess it's still too early to tell.

Day 25 Vanquish after last 6th Treatment

I have done so much stuff that it is difficult to pinpoint what exactly did what, but I do not regret anything.

Day 26 Vanquish after last 6th Treatment

Day 30 Vanquish after last 6th Treatment

Still lots of tissue there that should not be on a man.

Day 33 Vanquish after 1st treatment, six 6th Treatments later.

Day 44 Vanquish, six 6th Treatments later.

Vanquish is not indicated for Gynecomastia, and I think that it was a mistake. My right breast seems to have taken much more energy it looks almost deflated, whereas my left side seems to have much less of reaction. It weird maybe it takes more time.
Gracie Liu

Kelly is an excellent PA and there is no complaint whatsoever.