Dr. Horowitz and His Staff Are Wonderful! - Newport Beach, CA

I recently had a tummy tuck performed by Dr....

I recently had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Horowitz. I was so impressed with both Dr. Horowitz and his staff. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I couldn't believe it, but I was virtually pain-free after the surgery! He used Exparel, and it worked so well! I give my highest recommendation!

?An Update on my Tummy Tuck

It has been two years now since Dr. Horowitz performed a tummy tuck on me, and I couldn't be happier with my long term results. I am so glad I had the procedure, and so glad I chose Dr. Horowitz. He and his staff continue to impress me with their knowledge, care, and kindness. If you are looking for a great plastic surgeon and a great experience all around, please consider Dr. Horowitz!

Dr. Horowitz is kind and patient and answered all of my questions. He put me at ease about my surgery and I knew I was in good hands. He is very professional and respectful, but also friendly. I would recommend him to anyone!