Dr. Horowitz and His Staff Are Wonderful! - Newport Beach, CA

I recently had a tummy tuck performed by Dr....

I recently had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Horowitz. I was so impressed with both Dr. Horowitz and his staff. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I couldn't believe it, but I was virtually pain-free after the surgery! He used Exparel, and it worked so well! I give my highest recommendation!

?An Update on my Tummy Tuck

It has been two years now since Dr. Horowitz performed a tummy tuck on me, and I couldn't be happier with my long term results. I am so glad I had the procedure, and so glad I chose Dr. Horowitz. He and his staff continue to impress me with their knowledge, care, and kindness. If you are looking for a great plastic surgeon and a great experience all around, please consider Dr. Horowitz!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz is kind and patient and answered all of my questions. He put me at ease about my surgery and I knew I was in good hands. He is very professional and respectful, but also friendly. I would recommend him to anyone!