DR Dr. Taneja Does Not Have the Professional Skills in New Port Beach- Terrible with His Staff Office

My name Linda N, I am 40 yrs with 4 kids, I had...

My name Linda N, I am 40 yrs with 4 kids, I had always had these gross love handles and lower back fat. i decided to get lipo done on my upper/lower abs aswell as the lovehandles for the overall look and I want to do a same times with full tummy tuck + buttock(fat grafting), I went to many consultations and decided on a Dr Taneja. I felt comfortable with( i made sure he was a board certified plastic surgeon) if i was going to do it , i was doing it the right way. After that I did book a day surgery, it's on 12/23/2014

update a picture after do lipo with dr Taneja..

Dcotor has 2 clinic(Pasadena + Newport beach), his office in new port beach is terrible, staff is bad......badly, they are not friendly like on his website post.
only Kim is best, I love her, but I don't think I come back there to do any thing with them.
If you want a doctor will be with you, will answerer all your question- it's important after surgery, he's always busy, we have to go with his schedule only... if not, they're said sorry-- "that's only best we can do", no matter how far you live, or how important you think- but with them is "NO"
He's ok....but experience only tummy tuck....not lipo-- I don't recognize him on lipo.

DR. Taneja does not agree for patien follow up after post-up of tummy tuck

Hello Friends
today I just want to update about my tummy tuck done from Dr. Taneja. My tummy tuck is done on 12/2014. But I am not happy with my result, i am very disappointment with him
I up sad with all of these above, so i did post all my experience with who post authentic reviews and graciously share my photos and the step-by-steps of my journeys .It has helped me and I hope sharing my experience will help others.
But after his staff office find out I did post on lifestyle, realself, yahoo & Facebook.
they did call me, and request to remove, But I declined it. I don't know why his staff can request me to delete all my comment, it's so weird.
I just figured out they don't agrees for scheduled me for a post-op check up the following day, because his staff know all my comment still on all website above. they said if I don't remove it, they will NOT give me any appointment for post-op with check up with following days.
It's here all my experience with Dr. TANEJA...SO NEXTIME-OR INFULTURE YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE : HIS STAFF, HIS NURSE,...DO THEY WILL HELP YOU DOESN'T MATTER WITH ANY HAPPEN TO YOU, THEY WILL RESPONSE ALL YOUR QUESTION, THEY HAVE TO FRIENDLY. REMEMBER MAKE SURE IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOU OR UPSAD; They will be there with you.
There is a great variability in the "lifestyle lift" doctors, so do your research very carefully if this is something you are considering. So how do you make sense of this all as a consumer? As always, interview different doctors, preview their before and after pictures, talk to their past patients, and compare prices.
AGAIN: Thank you to the realself.com community for your input and support. Quite a neat little family here as well.

THANKS
LINDA N

Dear Friends;
thank for your email and include all information about file complaint.
I know you still concern all about my problem with my story
the reason his office don't allowed for I come back for pops-op & follow-up after his done my tummy-tuck and lipo to buttock..
BECAUSE I did post all my experience with My post authentic reviews and graciously share my photos and the step-by-steps of my journeys. I hoped sharing my experience will help others
But his staff requested I have to delete it. But I don't agree it.
His staff is weir... I don't know what's I have to tell you -how I go through after I done surgery my tummy-tuck, lipo -transfer --buttock
please don't trust all patient review or recommend review....STAR.. ALL THAT MAY BE FAKE, NOT REAL
THAT'S WHY WHEN I POST ON MY REVIEW ON REASELF, YELP,WEBMD, FACEBOOK, VITALS, HEALTH GRADE...
I ALWAYS PUT MY EMAIL, INCLUDE MY PHONE NUMBER, SO YOU CAN TXT, OR CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE..
PLEASE REVIEW ALL MY STORY ON REALSELF, SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND, WHY I AM UP-SAD? I AM ANGRY BECAUSE HIS STAFF CALL ME AND REQUEST I HAVE TO REMOVED IT, IF NOT THEY DON'T ALLOWE FOR I COME BACK FOR FOLLOWE UP.
AGAIN I AM NOT HAPPY WITHMY RESULT, SPECIAL LIPO...
THANKS
LINDA N

Dr Arvin Taneja don't allowed for patient come back for pos-op or follow up, because I did post and sharing all my expeirence from him
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

he's not good or doesnot a lot experience on Lipo ..