Superb Results After Laser Resurfacing - Newport Beach, CA

I am a 52 year old female. A couple of years ago,...

I am a 52 year old female. A couple of years ago, I had noticed some loosening of skin around my jowls. It was not something noticeable to any other but myself. I also felt my skin needed a "kick" and rejuvenation to look younger and healthier. I had consultations with few prominent facial plastic surgeons in the Newport Beach area. But I decided to go with Dr. Sadati because he is super specialized in face and neck surgeries and procedures. Throughout my consultation and research, I decided to go with laser resurfacing, rather than chemical peels, since it provides both skin rejuvenation and skin tightening.
I did my procedure about 8 months ago and I am very happy the outcome of my procedure. Dr. Sadati was very confident and yet calm, and his staff were caring and attentive throughout my interaction with them. I specially enjoyed the treatment I got after my surgery. I have never seen any doctor to follow up with his patients after surgery is over the way Dr. Sadati and his staff did. It made the recovery much easier.
I am super happy with the result and will plan to go back to Dr. Sadati when I need a face lift.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon