Wish I Had It Sooner, Breast Augmentation. Newport Beach, CA

My outcome of my Breast Augmentation was...

My outcome of my Breast Augmentation was excellent! I am about 8 weeks post procedure and my swelling has decreased. I am now at the size I had wished for and I am ecstatic about my results. My doctor gave me great detailed instructions for my post procedure recovery and it is so helpful. I am so happy I had this done, in fact, I wish I had it done sooner. When I turned 40, my goal was to focus on my body to get it in the best shape. When I lost weight, I lost a lot in my chest. I now feel more confident and happier with my body. My doctor was a perfectionist when he performed my procedure and it shows. My results are better than I had ever expected!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I cannot describe in enough words how amazing my experience with Dr. Ambe was. I recently had a breast augmentation and my recovery and result was better than I had ever expected. Dr. Ambe took time with me during my many pre procedure appointments to ensure that I would be completely satisfied with my new look. I went from an A breast size to the perfect C. I also have a slight scoliosis of my thoracic spine which made my breast a little uneven. Dr. Ambe perfected my breast and now my scoliosis is undetectable. Dr. Ambe has a great calming manner to him that is both comforting and relaxing. He is an expert in his field and it dramatically shows in the work he does. His bedside manner at the time of my procedure gave me reassurance that I was in good hands. The surgical center was excellent along with all of Dr. Ambe's office staff. My after care instructions were precise and detailed, which I greatly appreciated. After seeing my results, I wish I had my procedure done sooner.