I Will Never Show my Legs Again After Cellulaze. DO NOT DO IT. - Newport Beach, CA

Cellulaze does not work. It has made me more most...

Cellulaze does not work. It has made me more most self conscious and has caused more dimpling and irregularities than before I had the treatment, My legs are a total disaster and it is only getting worse as the swelling is diminishing, I am so embarrassed I don't know where to turn to, who to trust or what to do. Just hide it until I die I guess.

Before

Hi Iloveplastic,

That was a good idea to ask for a before photo. I hadn't thought of that. This is me before, when I thought I had cellulite! As you can see I didn't really develop a problem until after the procedure. Would you believe that my doctor gave these excuses, in this order......1. I caused the lumps and bumps to appear by riding on an ATV, (three months after the procedure, when I was completely cleared from needing to wear the compression garment that I wore religiously for 6 weeks) 2. I've lost weight and if I would gain weight the lumps would disappear.....and 3. I should have been working out. Wonder if he knows how painful the procedure is and after 4 months I can just now put weight on my knees in yoga or Pilates. I'm also told the "paint is still drying" or the "cake is still baking" and that I need to be patient to allow the procedure to work. So, if this is the case and I am completely overreacting, I will post photos in another month if there is improvement.
Dr Hendrix

Love the Dr's personality and beside manner, but my legs are a total, utter disaster and will never wear shorts again, let alone a swimsuit. Fat transfers and cellulaze resulted in additional disasters that have left me severely deformed.