44yrs. Newport Beach, CA

My nose looks terrible. I got septoplasty,...

My nose looks terrible. I got septoplasty, tubulants and tip reshaping and he cut the sides if my nose. I look like a different person. I am black but I have a white nose. I know I'm only a week out but I have to face the fact that my nose is so small I know that won't change. The tip is too high which leaves the nose and mouth space ratio looking very odd. I know everyone will say wait but I know the nostril holes being too small and the width being too thin will not change with time. I have cried for two days. I just don't want to see anyone. I can't believe I got botched.

Nose too small for an African American nose. Septoplasty

Sorry I spelled turbinates incorrectly.

African American with botched nose what can I do?

How can I fix this nose? I hate it.

Recent photos

Two weeks post op

Still swollen and still don't like my nose

Two weeks post op

The photo on the left is today and the right is from before. I'm still swollen but still hate my nose

Problem with movement

I went in for my two week appt. I told him I didn't like my nose. He knew there was a problem because when I smile my nose doesn't move. My nostrils should move and they aren't so my smile looks strange. He told me to come back in the morning so he could remove s stitch from inside my nose. I assume that is probably pulled too tight and not allowing my nose to move. I have to go under anesthesia to do a mini surgery that he said may or may not help. I'm going to do and hope this will loosen my sides up. Praying

Three weeks post op

Still swollen and I don't get my new nose. It has no structure. It's too short and thin.

Almost 2 month

Nose looks a lot better still a little thin on the sides buts it's also still very swollen.

Looks way better

my nose looks a lot better almost 4 months later. It's not botched and I really should have sat on my hands. I have a better outlook about my nose and I'm sure I'll love it a little more each day. It's smaller but the Dr. was correct I do have a small face and I should have a smaller nose.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Nice doctor and has a good eye for what will work well for you. I thought my nose was too small but after 4 months it looks a lot better than I thought it did. I'm still healing but I finally learned what being patient means.