54 Years Old, Finally Time for a Change, Going to See Dr. Cruise! - Newport Beach, CA

I had rhinoplasty done by Dr. Cruise in May, 2016....

I had rhinoplasty done by Dr. Cruise in May, 2016. At 54 years old, I had finally decided that it was time for a change. Dr. Cruise was so kind, patient and attentive to my specific wishes for the outcome. He discussed the surgery with me and explained what kind of results I should expect. His staff are the nicest, friendliest, most helpful and supportive group I have ever come across! I am so in love with my new nose! My result is subtle enough that no one can tell I had the surgery. However, for me, it makes the world of difference in my confidence and self esteem. I am beyond thrilled with the result of my surgery! Sometimes there is beauty and symmetry just below the surface. Dr. Cruise utilized his skill and artistry as a surgeon to bring mine to the surface and refine it. For that I will be eternally grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Cruise!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon