So Thankful to Dr Shamoun - Newport Beach, CA

Dr Shamoun performed nothing short of a miracle to...

Dr Shamoun performed nothing short of a miracle to repair my nose that had been botched by a another surgeon. My nose had been scooped out, my nostrils were pinched and the tip had been turned up. My nose looked terrible and as a result, it negatively impacted my once healthy self esteem. I was confident from the moment that I met Dr Shamoun that he would be able to help me. He was straightforward and honest in conveying all that would be involved regarding my revision. He wanted to let me know that it would be a lengthy surgery, however he could fix everything that was wrong with my nose and I would like the end result. He delivered on his promise. Words cannot express how grateful I am for what Dr Shamoun has done for me. He is an extremely talented surgeon who takes great pride in what he does. I can honestly say that Dr Shamoun cares about his patients and goes above and beyond to deliver a terrific result.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon