3rd Revision Rhinoplasty... Search No More You Have Found Your Doctor - Newport Beach, CA

I had 4 previous breast surgeries and 2 previous...

I had 4 previous breast surgeries and 2 previous nose jobs before I found Dr. Shamoun. He was referred by another well known plastic surgeon in NYC. He was a Godsend. He has given me my self confidence that was lost from well intentioned doctors. He is confident and deservingly so. I am 1 year post surgery and feel and look GREAT. I recommend Dr. Shamoun to anyone seeking perfection! His results are amazingly natural.

He has done thousands of procedures so I suggest having a consultation for yourself. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. He is honest about what results you can expect and more importantly stands behind his work. I have never heard of anyone not being completely happy with their results. Check out yelp for other feedback but more importantly book a consult for yourself and I promise you will be as happy as I am!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon