This Plastic Surgeon's Administered Botox is Worth Leaving Your Derm For! - Newport Beach, CA

I am an MD and have gone to more than 5 different...

I am an MD and have gone to more than 5 different locations (dermatologists, trained nurses and plastic surgeons) for botox. I have never seen such strategic and careful planning as that of Dr. Lee. He marked every spot before injecting each area of my forehead, crows feet, and medial eyebrows. He mentioned that he has a technique that allows for the most natural end results. I had no idea that it would make such a difference. I still have great movement of my upper forehead and even my husband had no idea that I had gotten Botox because nothing looked artificial. Meanwhile I look 10 years younger! I will be back and am recommending Dr. Lee to anyone who asks!!!! Go check him out!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Extremely professional, interested in listening to his patients, courteous, and great wealth of information on the best options for what I was looking for. No wait and very responsive to my schedule and fitting me in when it worked best for me.