Permanent Make-up Brows - Newport Beach, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My brows had nice arch (one did anyway) but they...

My brows had nice arch (one did anyway) but they were over plucked and had bare spots, so I powdered them in daily. Not anymore! I had what they called a 3D brow tattooing by a very talented lady at my skin care center. I saw her before and after pics each time I was there. Finally decided to go for it. I heard it was like getting face lift results without the lift, now I see why that is said. Instantly gave my eyes a more lifted youthful look. No more powdering, always look great even stepping out of shower and my face is framed perfectly now. So happy I did it. Should have done it sooner.

Permanent Brows update.

It's been just shy of 2 years and my brows still look fabulous. Regularly have compliments about them. Also important, don't do semi-permanent ink (organic) it really doesn't last and cost usually the same as permanent. However you're redoing them yearly. I love the permanent ink. Just do your due diligence in reviewing the artisits portfolio and discuss the color and shape before you start.
Soudy

Soudy at Newport Beach Skin Care Center is a true artist. She's an Aesthetician and Permanent Make-up Artist, emphasis on artist. She used numbing cream making sure to keep it numb throughout the process. Felt she was using a pencil!