So EASY Now! (Did Your Old Eyeliner Turn Blue?) - Newport Beach, CA

Elise is an artist with a fantastic eye for color...

Elise is an artist with a fantastic eye for color and contour. My plastic surgeon recommended her to camouflage white scars across my scalp following a facelift. She covered the scalp scars first, and I was pleased with her professionalism, her caring and how she took careful responsibility for the result. Her "bedside manner" is amazing - she worked in concert with me, and never once made me feel rushed or pressured. She's upbeat, positive and very likable. While she worked, she floated creative ideas, but *together* we figured out the right answer for me. I was happy to find out that in addition to her medical work, she is also ace at strictly cosmetic permanent makeup.

I went back for permanent eyeliner and brows. I asked Elise to fix my 9 year old (too thick) permanent eyeliner that had faded to ugly blue. She crisped up black at the lash line, and came up with this FANTASTIC idea of stippling purple into the too-thick old blue liner. The result absolutely makes my green eyes POP. Old blue eyeliner problem solved!

Since my eyebrows were thinning (ah, more inevitability of age), she also filled in permanent eyebrows. She draws individual hairs so the look is absolutely natural. The color she used is so compatible with the color of my eyebrow hairs and skin, it's really hard to tell that it is permanent makeup.

I recommend Elise wholeheartedly and without any reservation. She is pricier than some, but worth every penny!
Elise Swain

Elise (of Image by Elise) is upbeat, positive, listens amazingly well, and is super easy to work with. During the procedures, she was super sensitive to how much I was feeling, was careful to keep me comfortable with topical numbing agent.