Waited 30 Years to Have my Nose Done! - Newport Beach, CA

My experience with Dr. Elam was more than I could...

My experience with Dr. Elam was more than I could have hoped for. I had waited so long to have this procedure done because of the cost and because I was fearful having heard stories about nose jobs. But I was pleasantly surprised by both the cost and the fact that it really wasn't painful...just more uncomfortable because I couldn't breath out of my nose for a couple of weeks. I am quite happy with the results. He did an amazing job on my nose. People who I've known for years couldn't tell I'd had it done. It looks very natural and a great improvement from my old nose. I'm single and have noticed I get a lot more attention from men these days, which is nice, I must say. I am so grateful to have finally had it done and am so thankful I chose Dr. Elam, not only for his amazing talent of the work he does, but also for his bedside manner. He and his staff were so kind and attentive and really went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and were diligent about following up with me after surgery to make sure I was healing well. I can't thank Dr. Elam and his staff enough for the positive experience I had. I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon