Lower Jaw and a Neck Natural Lift - Newport Beach, CA

I am one day post Natural Life & I feel great...

I am one day post Natural Lift & I feel great & love what I see. Over the years I have had general anaesthesia & pain medication that both made me deathly ill. I searched for a Doctor that would remove my sagging neck & jawline without general anaesthesia.. Dr. Sadati is that Doctor. He gave me a combination of pills let me sleep through the whole procedure. And Tylenol alone has eased any pain that I have. I have NEVER felt so good just one day after surgery. I am thanking God I found Dr. Sadati.

WE love my new face!!

I am now 2 months post-op from my Natural Lift. AND I love it!! A few weeks ago, while at the beach, under an umbrella, as I was laying there, & my husband was amazed & said how beautiful my neck looked "wow! so much of that old sagging skin was gone!" He is loving looking at me!! Such a sweet treat! When I was 3 weeks post-op, a girl-friend said I look 10 years younger while another remarked that "no, she looks 20 years younger!!" Just a few days ago I had a routine appointment with another Doctor who simply said "I look amazing!" Stay tuned for before & after photos as soon as I receive them! I am so excited, I'm jumping out of my skin! A thousand thank you's Dr. Sadati!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kevin Sadati listens and is one of the kindest Doctor's I have ever met. Dr. Sadati is the most kind & sweet Doctor. He is calm, explains everything, & does not mind answering what sometimes appears to be a stupid question. I've had many Doctors over my 66 years, plus I used to work in the medical field. So I've interacted with every kind of Physician. Dr. Sadati ranks at the top of my list.